This switched mode power supply is widely used in electronic equipment in keeping voltage stability.
It is made of high quality metal material, durable, and very reliable which ensures that it will give you a good performance.
This switching power supply is can be installed easily and very easy to be turned on and off.
- Protections: Overload / Over Voltage / Short Circuit
- Input voltage: AC 88 V to 132 V / AC 180 to 264 V
- Input frequency: 47 / 63 Hz
- Enter Start Inrush Current : Cold Start 5 A / 115 V, 30 A / 230 V
- Rise time: 50 ms at full load (typical)
- Hold time: 20 ms at full load (typical)
- Work environment: 20 ℃ to +70 ℃, 20% to 93% RH (no silver cream)
- Storage environment: 40 ℃ to + 85 ℃, 10% to 95% RH
- Cooling method: Fan cooling
- Safety standards: Designed according to GB 4943, UL 60950-1, EN 60950-1
- EMC standards: According to GB 9254, EN 55022 CLASS A design
- Withstand Voltage Test: I / P-O / P: 1.5 KVAC / 1 MIN
- I / P-FG: 1.5 KVAC / 1 MIN
- O / P-FG: 0.5 KVAC / 1 MIN