The ESP8266 Wifi module is a low cost and highly integrated chip that can easily bring your projects to the internet of things.
The ESP8266 module can be integrated with sensors and other devices because it features a very powerful on-board processor and high storage capabilities.
This module is ideal for rapid development of your projects and prototypes.
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated PLL, regulators, and power management units
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU
- Supports antenna diversity
- SDIO 2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1x1 MIMO, 2x1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4 µs guard interval
- 802.11 b/g/n protocol
- Wake up and transmit packets in <2 ms
- Standby power consumption: < 1.0 mW (DTIM3)
- Output power: +19.5 dBm (802.11b mode)
- Power down leakage current: <10 uA
- Supports three modes: AP, STA , AP + STA mode
- PCB Size: 11 x 10 mm