This switched mode power supply is widely used in electronic equipment in keeping voltage stability.
It is made of high quality metal material, durable, and very reliable which ensures that it will give you a good performance.
This switching power supply is can be installed easily and very easy to be turned on and off.
- Protection Category: Short Circuit / Overload / Over Voltage
- LED power indicator
- 100% full load aging Built-in EMI filter
- Input Voltage: AC 110 / 220 V
- Input Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Enter Start Inrush Current: Cold Start 5 A / 115 V, 30 A / 230 V
- Output Voltage Adjustment Range:12 V
- Output Rated Current: 10 A
- Output Current Range : 10 A
- Rise Time: 50 ms at full load (typical)
- Hold Time: 20 ms at full load (typical)
- Operating Temperature: -20 ℃ to +70 ℃, 20 % to 93 % RH (no silver cream)
- Storage Temperature: - 40 ℃ to + 85 ℃, 10 % to 95 % RH
- Cooling Method: Natural cooling
- Safety Standards: Designed according to GB4943, UL60950-1, EN60950-1
- EMC Standards: According to GB9254, EN55022 CLASS A design
- Withstand Voltage Test: I / P-O / P: 1.5KVAC / 1 MIN
- I / P-FG: 1.5KVAC / 1 MIN
- O / P-FG: 0.5KVAC / 1 MIN