The CY7C68013A EZ-USB FX2LP is a development board designed with the Cypress EZ-USB FX2LP microcontroller. This board has standard 2.54 mm GPIO pins which is are very convenient for prototyping.
- Enhanced CY7C68013A-56PVXC chip; high-speed low-power version of 51-core, 16 kB program data areas, frequency of 48 MHz
- High Speed USB 2.0 specification at 480 Mbps, compatible with USB 1.1
- Firmware EEPROM; complete in-system programming solution which supports downloads using the USB port, on-board 16K (24LC128) EEPROM for storing VID / PID and USB firmware, program space to meet CY7C68013A needs
- All GPIOs are routed out through standard 2.54 mm pins allowing easy prototyping
- Logic analyzer function can be implemented with corresponding firmware through the core board