- This module is based on ADXL354, a small and low power triple axis accelerometer which can perform high resolution measurements (13 bit) and works in the range of ±16 g.
- This accelerometer module can be used to measure dynamic accelerations resulting from fast motion, but it can also be used to measure the static gravitational accelerations in tilt sensing applications.
- It also includes some specialized sensing functions, like activity and inactivity sensing and free fall detection. The outputs for these features can be mapped to one or two interrupt pins. The accelerometer also features an internal 32 entry FIFO buffer which can be used to offload the host processor. It also features a smart power management system.
- The data is output digitally and is accessible either through the I2C interface, or through the SPI interface.
- This module contains an on-board ADXL345 accelerometer with digital data output formatted as 16-bit twos complement
- It features an on-board RT9161 low dropout voltage regulator which enables it to work with a 5 V or 3.3 V power supply, depending on the application.
- This module is ideal for motion sensing and control applications.
- On-board ADXL345 integrated circuit
- Digital output (supports I2C/SPI)
- On-board RT9161 low dropout voltage regulator
- Pin Pitch: 2.54 mm
- PCB Size: 19 x 14 mm
- Supply Voltage: 2.0 to 3.6 VDC
- Ultra Low Power: 0.1 uA in standby, 40 uA in measurement mode
- Free-Fall Detection
- Tap/Double Tap Detection
- I2C and SPI Interface